Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tri For Arubah

I wanted to start my blog with a quick run down of where the majority of my focus is right now. I have teamed up with an outreach of my church, Discovery Bible Fellowship, to try to raise funds and awareness of a free medical clinic that is in my hometown of Collinsville Oklahoma. Arubah Community Clinic was founded in 2010 with a vision to share the hope and healing message of Jesus Christ through providing excellent health care services to the uninsured. Arubah is a local solution to a national problem. Every time they open their doors they are trying to fill a gap and help people in need. I am currently training to do a Ironman Triathlon in November and am dedicating my training and that event to Arubah Community Clinic. I want to make this blog and facebook a fun and easy way to keep up with the progress of our fundraising goals and my training goals. Keep your eyes open for more posts, videos, and fun facts and quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment